The Colleen Benson Homes - Team Real Estate
Our team has more leads than we can handle, and we need a motivated and driven salesperson who's up to the task of taking on more leads! Is that you?
Why work with us?
- We will train you to sell more efficiently and effectively, and start making money much faster than an independent agent.
- We will teach you to run your own business, not let your business run you..
- We are the #1 Keller Williams Team in Salem, and ranked in the Top 10 in the multiple listing.
- Our Team Coach is a top Keller Williams MAPS Coach and a member of Gary Keller's Top 100 Agents in the company.
The Colleen Benson Homes Team is seeking talented Agents to join our team as Buyer Specialists. We have a powerful guaranteed home sale program, an exclusive non-duplicatable leads system, and to help qualify leads and schedule appointments for you.
If you’re an outstanding sales professional interested in leveraging your sales talents in a role that gives you greater freedom, flexibility, control and much greater earning potential, consider joining our top-performing sales team… in real estate sales. Did you know that real estate is one of the highest priced sales industries there is? Our median home price is $250,000 USD. How do those sales prices compare to what you are selling now? The best way to earn higher sales commissions is to sell higher-priced goods or services, and that’s what this opportunity is about. High-priced sales equal high-end sales commissions. Follow our systems and training, and you should expect to earn a minimum of $75,000 your first year in production (restrictions apply) but we know you will exceed this.
Position is based in Salem, OR.
- Follow our proven training and business systems
- Commitment to growth and accountability
- Prospect our database of leads for appointments
- Work the leads given to you on a timely basis
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Educate your clients on key specifics of their home selling/buying experience?
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate, and the selling/buying process
- Review agent and company credentials and accomplishments with prospects
- Maintain the minimum standards of excellence for the company each quarter
- Oregon real estate license is required for all real estate transactions, but it is not required to start working and training with our team. We will train and on-board you with some of the best coaches in the industry
- Self-motivated, driven people who also embrace growth and accountability
- Entrepreneurial attitude - one who considers the role as synonymous with running their own business with the support of a team
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity
- Prospective agents must be high-school graduates and at least 18 years of age.
- Strong work ethic and desire for success
$50,000 commission-based within 12 months (restrictions apply) no ceiling on income!
About Colleen Benson Homes - Team Real Estate
We specialize in providing clients with a superior experience from start to finish and service clients throughout the Willamette Valley and Coast.
*Ranked Top 10 Real Estate Team in the Willamette Valley MLS*
*Ranked #1 at Keller Williams Capital City in units SOLD*
*Projected to sell 300 homes in 2018*
Started in 2015, Colleen Benson Homes Team (CBH) has climbed to 8th in total units SOLD in the Willamette Valley MLS. In 2018, CBH is on pace to sky rocket -- with 300 units SOLD. As we grow, we are partnering with leading industry vendors and large project developers. To do that, we need qualified, driven agents to help us handle the volume of business we are building.
Team Members are responsible for:
- Identifying gaps in the real estate market
- Drawing up legal sales agreements
- Engaging with New Leads
- Communicating regularly with our current clients
You should possess:
- A successful and proven sales history
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Self-motivation and drive
- Great people skills
- A Oregon Real Estate license (or ability to acquire one)
- Be in good standing with OREA
- A current OR Driver’s License